Managing Positive Parenting in today's world: Series #1 Negotiation Parenting
Understanding positive parenting in Today world series 1: Negotiation Parenting
Watch and listen to Dr Foo Koong Hean, author of the book: Negotiation Parenting or
How not to raise a brat in today’s complex world:
This talk takes a bold step in examining major parenting styles and putting forward
negotiation parenting as the possible answer to small-family parenting in Asia,
particularly singapore families: Topics includes:
1) The explanation of what negotiation parenting is and the fundamental concepts behind it.
2) The comparison of major parenting styles and discusses what you as a parent can expect if you have adopted one or more of these styles.
3) the idea of small-family parenting and the impact of bringing up children with this style Dr Koong Hean is currently resident psychology lecturer at the James Cook University as well as consutant psychologist at the School of Positive Psychology.
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM SGT
- The School of Positive Psychology,100 Orchard Road, Concorde Hotel
#03-20/21/14 Singapore 238840
On sale until Jun 10, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 100 Orchard Road, Concorde Hotel
#03-20/21/14 Singapore 238840 Singapore