The Purpose Movement: Navigating Work, Travel, & Service
Join #thepurposemovement to explore how you might incorporate a compass of conscious direction to navigate the decisions you make that define how you work, travel, serve, and ultimately live.
- Get to know Skillseed and our team of intrepid travellers, learn what goes on behind the curation and crafting of our journeys and find out how YOU can be part of our movement to change how Singaporeans travel and impact the world
- Be part of a dialogue of individuals who have found meaningful ways to infuse purpose into their work and different facets of their life, including an urban farmer, a young inter-disciplinary educator and medical student who leads skilled service projects.
- Hear from thought leaders in the field of university admissions on the type of students that they prefer to accept into their collegiate community, what they think of mandatory "OCIPs" and how sustained, meaningful volunteerism help students in their college and future careers
- - -We are located at Venue 3!
- Venue Address was changed to "Toa Payoh HDB Hub EAST Wing, Level 17 Singapore 310490". Diff 2016-07-22 07:18:19
2:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- Mindchamps Toa Payoh (HDB Hub East Wing, Level 17)
Travelling with a Purpose (2-3pm) FULL Living and Working with a Purpose (3-4pm) FULL Service with a Purpose (4-5pm) FULL
- Venue Address
- Toa Payoh HDB Hub EAST Wing, Level 17 Singapore 310490 Singapore
If you are coming by train or bus, alight at Toa Payoh Interchange and follow the signs to the adjoining HDB Hub. From HDB Hub EAST WING (near the water feature), take the lift to the 17th floor, and look for the Mindchamps sign! If you need help finding