Kidswear: Boys’ Casual Shirt Series of 3
3 session workshop for total of 9 hours
Make a boys’ casual shirt, complete with an open-point hawaiian collar & short sleeves.
Upgrade his casual style with a dashing short-sleeve, summery button-up shirt. Featuring a classic spread-collar, front button closure and shirt yoke – this is a relaxed fit comfortable for everyday wear!
3 sizes suitable for 1-2yrs / 3-4yrs / 5-6yrs
This class is suitable for students who have already done the beginner Fashion Sewing 101 workshop or equivalent. If you’ve never or barely touched a machine,click here for the FS 101 classes.
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of kidswear pattern reading.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- How to press & prepare interfacing for garment pieces
- Operate and utilize domestic sewing machine.
- Operate domestic overlock machine to bind edges
- Learn how to prep and assemble short sleeves
- Prep & assemble hawaiian/spread-collar point.
- Various seaming methods & tips, including topstitching and hem finishes.
- Buttonhole assembly via sewing machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible