Business Optimization using Web Analytics
This is a two weekend course over June 11th and June 18th. We will provide 10 hours of instruction over two weekends - June 11th (1-6PM) and June 18th (1-6PM). We offer a 20% discount for groups.
The cost of this course is 364 SG $.
The associate web analytics course is the most popular of WACA's courses in Japan. We are offering it now in Singapore.
For who is this course?
This program is suited for those who want to:
• Acquire more traffic and more conversions to their business
• Pursue a new career in Digital Marketing
• Start their own business
• Have a standard marketing framework that can be reused in different scenarios
• Understand consumer behavior, primarily the consumer user journey
• Widen their knowledge beyond a standard sales career
Why should you take this course?
Seminar participants will:
• Be able to optimize business results for both offline and online businesses
• Be able to understand the purchasing behavior of their customers
• Be able to look at a business from three perspectives: Business Analysis, Customer Behavior, Online Traffic
• Acquire certification that recognizes you as an Associate Web Analytics Consultant
What is the curriculum?
Our certification program includes our textbook for the Associate Web Analytics Consultant course. The textbook covers the following topics:
1.What is Web Analytics?-The role of the web in today’s society and the significance of Web Analytics
2.Business Analysis- Analyze businesses by utilizing proven frameworks
3.KPI and Planning - How to set intermediate targets that leads to the achievement of final goals
4.Designing a blueprint for Web Analysis - Tools and techniques necessary for web analysis and how to report analysis results
5.Analyzing Trends - How to grasp overall trends from key indicators such as users, page views, sessions, session duration and conversions
6.Analyzing Referrers- How to analyze each type of referrer including paid media which is becoming increasingly important
7. Content Analysis - Reducing Bounce rate and exit rate, reasons why users leave the a site, and how to improve a particular page or site
8. Proposals and Reports-Creating easy to understand proposals and reports.
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 100 Beach Road, #01-41B, Shaw Tower - Singapore 189702
Course Fee SOLD OUT $364.00
- Venue Address
- 100 Beach Road, #01-41B, Shaw Tower - Singapore 189702 Singapore