The Road to Brand Broadcasting
MIS Member: $20
MIS Student: Complimentary
Public Tertiary Institution Student*: $10
Increasing consumer sophistication and rapid fragmentation across the media industry have undermined established marketing principles, clearing the way for a new breed of brand storytellers and a revolution in content creation. We explore what marketers need to do to respond to these challenges, and how the industry itself needs to change attitudes and approaches to deliver effective commercial solutions.
• Understand the complementary role that Advertising and Content Marketing play in the customer journey
• Gain insights into the relative response rates of Advertising and Content
• Learn the basics of Storytelling from a marketing perspective
• Be able to construct a Content Ecosystem and a five year Marketing Vision
• Be able to structure a Transformational Marketing Division
As Head of Knowledge at Brand New Media and one of the leading industry figures in the Asian content marketing sphere, Nick is an experienced, flexible and results oriented media strategist. He has over 20 years track record delivering across global markets with extensive experience in blue chip media brands such as CBS and Yahoo. He has been based in Asia for almost a decade working with brands such as MediaCorp.