If you can play game, you can make games too! - Character Creation
Do you enjoy playing games?
If you do, have you ever wonder what is going on behind the scene in the creation of a game? This course will provide participants with a hands-on experience into the design process of games using Bloxels, an innovative toy-based game creation tool that allows participants to transform their physical creation into the digital world in the mobile app.
In Part 2 of the “If you can play game, you can make games too!” workshop, participants will learn how to design their own characters on Bloxels Builder app and create animations to bring their character to life in Bloxels.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create a concept art of their very own character.
- Convert their concept into a digital Pixelart character in Bloxels Builder app.
- Create the three animation state - Idle, Walk, Jump for their character.
- See their character come to life in the Bloxels Builder app.
Check out our Facebook event page here.
- Title was changed to "If you can play game, you can make games too! - Character Creation". Diff 2016-06-21 04:56:01