Midweek Mixer (For Singles Only)
Along with the company of good wines, cocktails, tapas and new friends, soak in the grandiose, lit-up and breath-taking Central Business District view under the stars.
In an intimate setting with decorative Hong Kong accents, go on a casual mingling and networking spree at the Private Rooftop of Sum Yi Tai. No rigid rotations. No pesky facilitators watching your every movement. Simply let your hair down and have a ball of a time!
What to Expect
• Casual mingling and networking.
• No rotations.
• 1 drink coupon.
• Communal tapas.
• Mild facilitation by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 15 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Sum Yi Tai
In a mysterious shophouse along Boon Tat Street resides one of the most hopping destinations for classic Chinese grub, slinky cocktails and a throwback vibe that pulls it all together. Taking up three floors of a heritage hideaway in the middle of the CBD, Sum Yi Tai was born out of a thirst for night owl convenience. Combining the usual after-hours routine of great Chinese food followed by boozy and breezy escapades, the founders created this all-in-one concept that’s already a fast-favourite among the social set.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $59 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 18 or above.
• Workshop registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the workshop.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.