Mobile iOS development using Swift 2.0
Introduction to iOS App Development using Swift 2.0
The workshop breaks down the processes of becoming an iOS developer, from getting started with the tools and the language to building user interfaces to work with the unique features of the iPhone. With multiple hands-on exercises and demonstration projects, we will explore the core development tools for iPhone (Xcode and Interface Builder), the language (Swift), and the framework (Cocoa Touch). This course covers from beginner to Intermediate level.
- Mobile app development introduction.
- Building user interfaces in Xcode Interface Builder and using Storyboard features to create Single-Views & Multi-Views, Table Views, NavigationBar and Tabs
- Parsing Remote Data using JSON
- Introduction and integration with AI (Artificial Intelligence) engine
He developed M2U Pay, a hybrid app for iOS and android platforms under his ex employer (Penril Datability Sdn. Bhd.) for Maybank Bhd, and other numerous mobile apps for his various clients.
- Vulcan Post
[ Mon ] - [ Tue ]
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
- Ovul Damansara
Standard SOLD OUT RM190.00
- Venue Address
- Basement Floor, No.685, Jalan Damansara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaysia