Personal Branding in the Era of Entrepreneurship
In the age of technology, information & networking, more and more individuals are empowered to form their own business enterprises based on innovation and personal passion. As such, the need to develop a personal brand & entrepreneurial identity becomes more crucial to differentiate the unique value proposition each individual has to offer the market.
The million dollar question now would be: How do YOU stand out from the many entrepreneurs out there? What makes clients and prospects remember YOU when they need a particular product or service? How can you build sustainable long-term business relationships with them?
What Can You Gain from the Workshop?
This mini-workshop aims to help the participants:
- Develop their own unique Personal Brand
- Identify their own Value Propositions
- Avoid common branding mistakes and pitfalls
- Create a short effective pitch about their business
- Understand the power of Unconscious Branding
Who Should Attend:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Full-time/Part-time Networkers
- Network Marketeers, Direct Sellers & Multi Level Marketeers.
- 12.45-1pm: Registration
- 1pm-2pm: Understanding the Power of Unconscious Branding
- 2-2.10pm: Break
- 2.10-3pm: Avoiding Common Branding Mistakes and Pitfalls
- 3-3.15pm: Tea Break
- 3.15-3.45pm: Identifying Your Own Value Propositions
- 3.45-4.15pm: Developing Your Own Unique Personal Brand
- 4.15-4.25: Break
- 4.25-4.50pm: Creating a Short Effective Pitch for Your Business
- 4.50-5pm: Key Summary and Q&A
There is ample side parkings on the road. Alternatively, you can also park at the basement of Nexis Sunway Building at a very affordable rate, it's not under the sun and it's just across the road :)
Please pay using the link above. However, if you want to avoid paying the transaction fees, please contact us directly at info [at] metis-coaching.com to arrange that.
• Curiosity - Be curious with learning and you will learn a lot more than you realise.
• Energy - There is nothing better than Positive Energy. Come if you want to learn how to have more or share more.
• ONLY Constructive Feedback - the only way to grow very rapidly with a strong foundation is to start with a Positive one. Hence, always only give positive/ constructive feedback to the next person you meet.
• Who should attend? Individuals, Business owners, entrepreneurs or people who intend to become better at what they are already good at.
Looking forward to meeting you.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-05-25 08:52:01
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM MYT
Early Bird SOLD OUT RM35.00 At the Door SOLD OUT RM50.00
- Venue Address
- No 27- 3 Dataran Sunway, 3, Jalan PJU 5/4, Kota Damansara, , Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47810 Malaysia
Above RHB Bank
Making Changes TODAY!60 Followers