Alain Jaume, Châteauneuf du Pape, Wine Tasting @Absinthe
Join us for a fantastic wine tasting and discover wines from the Rhône Region!
You will taste up to 5 wines from "Alain Jaume", and meet his famous winemaker from France: Christophe Jaume himself! He is a sixth generation wine grower in Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
Established in the northern part of Châteauneuf du Pape, the Jaume family has been dedicated to art of wine growing since 1826!
On this evening we will taste:
- Côtes du Rhône Haut de Brun Rouge, Alain Jaume, 2014
- Gigondas, Alain Jaume, 2013 Robert Parker: 91 points
- Domaine Grand Veneur, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Alain Jaume, 2012 Robert Parker: 91 points; Jancis Robinson 17.5
- Domaine Grand Veneur, Les Origines, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Alain Jaume, 2013: Robert Parker: 92 points; Jancis Robinson 16.5
- Tavel, Alain Jaume, 2014, Rose Robert Parker: 90 points;
So it will be the perfect event to start your weekend: A wine tasting as an "aperitif" or a friendly tasting after the office to discover new wines!
And of course, there will be some surprises, and a LUCKY DRAW!
Last but not least, L'Absinthe has created a pairing Menu with 3 glasses of wine from Alain Jaume too. So you can continue your evening at the same place & discover other wines of the same producer! (More Details on the menu soon)