Fashion Sewing 101
One workshop for total of 1.5 hours
We would love to teach the basics of the sewing machine and where to buy supplies for your next project. This is for anyone keen at sewing, fashion, digital illustration, handmade, crafts etc.
All-ages and skill-sets are welcome!
An hour-long hands-on introduction to the machine, complete with a fashion field trip after, to the textile market just next door!
*Textile market tour is NOT available for evening sessions as shops are closed; however you can join in for Sunday morning’s tour as well.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate domestic machines and use the tools necessary for sewing.
- Hands-on stitching practice and sewing tips
- Visit and explore Chinatown textile market right-next-door
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
‘When I design a collection, I always start by dreaming up a story.’~ Alber Elbaz
- Venue Address was changed to "10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464". Diff 2016-04-29 04:49:51
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM SGT
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464
Fashion Sewing 101 SOLD OUT $10.00 Fashion Sewing 101 SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464 Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station take Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,599 Followers