GLPA and C2C-OD are excited to invite you for a high-impact roundtable on “Would the real OD please stand up?”
Organization (al) Development (OD) is a term that is used very frequently in the HR leadership fraternity. In many cases OD is often partnered with Learning & Development (L&D), which has created some confusion as to what OD actually is and how it differs from L&D. This roundtable is an opportunity for participating HR professionals and other interested executives to really understand what OD is, how it is implemented, and how it can help them drive change initiatives in their organizations. This is also an opportunity for participants to find out more about how other companies use OD and learn from the challenges they have faced, and from their success stories also.
This topic is of significant interest to all involved in improving organizational culture and effectiveness. This roundtable discussion will help you to:
· Understand what OD is and how it can enable organizational effectiveness
· Explore success stories and challenges in implementing OD initiatives with peers from different organizations
· Better understand OD frameworks and structures
The session will be facilitated by Vinay Kumar, CPF™, Director of C2C Organizational Development, a leading global OD Consulting firm.
GLPA is a boutique learning and development consultancy, creating unique leadership development offerings to globally-minded organizations in Asia.
- Venue Address was changed to "2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo". Diff 2016-05-30 12:21:44
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM JST
Attend only (no lunch) FULL Attend (with lunch) SOLD OUT ¥1,500
- Venue Address
- 2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Japan
Top Cloud Collaboration67 Followers