Workshop: Fellowships: Writing Workshop Series
Join Kate Smith, Associate Director of Fellowships, for a weekly writing workshop every Monday in April. Each week, Kate will address a topic specific to writing for fellowships. Kate will offer an overview at the start of each session followed by writing exercises and prompts to start students thinking about personal statements and research ideas.
- Week 1: Introduction and writing personal statements for fellowships
- Week 2: Writing for specific fellowship applications
- Week 3: Personal Statements & Statement of Grant Purpose for Fulbright
- Week 4: Addressing personal issues in personal statements
Students are encouraged to bring their lunch and welcome to attend all or individual sessions.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
- Usdan University Center Usdan 110 (Andersen Meeting Room)
- Venue Address
- Usdan University Center Usdan 110 (Andersen Meeting Room) United States
Writing Workshop Series2 Followers