SE Learning Session: SOCIAL ENTERPRISE BUSINESS MODELS @ Johor Bahru
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'Social Enterprise Business Models' in Raffles University Iskandar on May 7, 2016.
Social Enterprise Business Models describes the historical context of social enterprise and entrepreneurship, which also compares social enterprise with other form of tradition business and sectors that covers the following:
- The different business model that is used and understand the general mechanism of how its business and impact drivers are operated
- The relative advantages and disadvantages of the business models that are currently being used in different industries
- The coupling and hybrid social enterprise business models, and the concept of lean startup/business
- Understand what is a business model and how does it relate to operating their social enterprise
- Able to make an informed decision as to which business model would be most advantageous for their social enterprise idea
- Able to identify key trigger points as to when to change and evolve their social enterprise business model
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
Come join us in the special Learning Session in Raffles University Iskandar:
Saturday, 7 May 2016 | 9.00am - 3.30pm | Raffles University Iskandar
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular 20.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- Menara Kotaraya Level 9, Unit No. 09-01, Jalan Trus, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia