Event is FINISHED
Console Wars (For Singles Only) - GENTLEMEN FULL
VACANCY UPDATE: GENTLEMEN FULL!
Unleash the inner geek in you in a fun-filled evening of games and laughter! Mash, smash and bash the controllers on your way to victory! Be a gentleman and watch her face light up as she wins at your expense! Connect with his inner child and show him you know your way around a console! Come, join us in this soiree for beauties and the geeks! You just might find your very own Italian plumber/hero, or Princess Peach!
What to Expect
• Ice-breaking game.
• Group interaction with ample rotation.
• Not only try your hands at the array of games but also take the opportunity to know people in your group.
• Simple dinner will be provided.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Testimonials of Past Event Participants
"The games made things less awkward" - Male, 28
"Love how the event was smoothly run and kudos to the coordinator!" - Female, 27
About St. Games Cafe
Founded in 2009 by Gaming How, St Games Café, is Singapore’s 1st video games café. Aimed at providing a huge dose of video-gaming fun and entertainment for everyone in a cosy and comfortable setting, St. Games Cafe is fast becoming the entertainment hub for both the young and old!
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only at $49 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Want to find more groups and events like this?