Event is FINISHED
Cider Appreciation Workshop (For Singles Only)
So you’ve heard of coffee, tea, wine or even craft beer appreciation, but cider appreciation takes beverage appreciation to a whole new level!
Pop open some craft ciders and get ready to mingle while enjoying the perfect weekend toast at our first cider appreciation workshop held by the founders of The Mad Tapper, Kasster Soh and Jasmin Wong. What better way to spend your Saturday afternoon than with a spirited session of fun and games designed to improve your knowledge on this festive beverage including cider styles, flavour components, fruit varieties, cidermaking basics, tasting procedures and more!
What to Expect
• 2-hour interactive cider appreciation workshop.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is $79 nett!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Want to find more groups and events like this?