Event is FINISHED
Wind Down Wednesday Birds' Nest Dinner (For Singles Only)
Chase the hump day blues away as you celebrate reaching the middle of the week! Enjoy a quick respite from your hectic schedule with a three-course meal at a quaint café tucked in a peaceful corner of Boon Tat Street. With a Japanese zen wooden decor, Vanilla Bar & Cafe has the perfect ambience for you to engage in hearty conversations with like-minded friends while savouring a palatable Japanese-Western fusion 3-course dinner.
What’s more, in our tri-collaboration with Vanilla Café and Bar and Nature’s Nest, indulge in a one-of-kind dessert specially prepared for the event – French Vanilla Ice Cream with Truffled Lavender Honey & Birds’ Nest. Birds’ nests have been known traditionally as a beauty food that is used to enhance complexion and maintain a youthful, vibrant skin. In addition, there are a myriad of health benefits that birds’ nests have such as boosting immune system, preventing diseases and premature ageing, and in some instances assist in the recovery from chronic illnesses.
Delectable hearty food, great ambience and good company, sound like a wholesome hump day evening already!
What to Expect
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• 3-course Japanese-Western fusion dinner.
• Exclusive birds’ nest sampling in the form of dessert.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Vanilla Bar & Cafe
Vanilla Bar & Café provides solace for jaded coffee joint junkies and tireless professionals alike, with its medley of delectable Japanese fusion comfort food, premium coffee and breakfast all day. Vanilla Bar & Café, launched on 2009 by Jo Ann Ng, is a Japanese-inspired western café that serves a selection of Japanese fusion sandwiches, rice, noodles and pasta. The café is named after the flavor, Vanilla, because as an ingredient, it enhances other flavours. Vanilla Bar and Café, has since won several mentions and awards including the Epicure Magazine’s award for the “Top 10 and Star Chef Competition 2013 for the aspiring category.
About Nature’s Nest
Having 35 years of experience in birds’ nest farming, Nature’s Nest predecessors gained insightful knowledge in harvesting techniques which built the foundation of its expertise. As such, Nature’s Nest recognizes and respects the importance of sustainable farming. Built upon its knowledge on sustainable farming, Nature’s Nest cultivated its skill in organic processing to ensure that core nutrients of its raw birds’ nests are preserved after refinement.
Registration and Payment
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Add to Calendar
Wed May 11, 2016
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- Vanilla Bar & Cafe
Gentlemen $49.00 Ladies $49.00
On sale until May 11, 2016, 3:40:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 3 Boon Tat Street Singapore 069612 Singapore
GaiGai by Paktor1,587 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?