Event is FINISHED
Workshop - Enneagram tool - Registration
We are glad to propose you a new workshop “Acquire a better productive behavior with the
Enneagram tool”, designed and directed by Nadine Auzanneau (ESSEC ALUMNI).
Date : Saturday 9 and 23 april 2016 (10-12 am)
Where : Essec Campus
Workshop content :
During this workshop, you will have the opportunity to analyse your profile in a different way
through the Enneagram tool, and to learn the basics of the tool itself to profile others.
Knowing your profile will allow you to:
• acquire a better productive behavior
• have a clear understanding of who you are and what your intrinsic gifts are (highlight what is
hidden in you and understand impact of values, beliefs and emotions)
• acquire flexibility in your management
• better communicate and understand how to speak others’ language according to the different
• highlight your self-defeating patterns of thoughts and reaction, and discover how to change them
• highlight clearly your personality dynamics
Nadine is French and has been expatriate in Africa, Middle-East and Asia for 24 years now. Whilst
moving from country to country and raising 3 kids she reoriented her professional life into personal
development. She has a Master Practitioner certification in NLP (neuro- linguistic programming), is
certified in coaching and Enneagram Personal Analysis. Among others, she lately animated
workshops on Productive Behaviors & Enneagram Personal Analysis in different ESSEC programs.
The workshop will consist of 2x2h sessions (10 person max).
If you wish to know more about the Enneagram origins :
You can also visit the website of the Enneagram Institute which is full of resources/information
For more information about the content please contact
Nadine Auzanneau: email@example.com
Essec Alumni Singapore Chapter