Hub Employer Classroom Training: Budget 2016 and legal changes as of April 1, 2016
The 2016 Singapore Budget Statement will be delivered in Parliament by Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat on 24 March 2016. Join our briefing at The Hub Singapore to gain insights to the Budget 2016 and how it will affect your business.
It is expected that the Budget 2016 will focus on increasing productivity amid slower growth and tightening of the workforce.
On the other hand, new employment regulations related to Itemized Payslip, Key Employment Terms and HR Records will be enforced with the effect from April 1, 2016.
Key takeaways for attendees:
1. You will know the details of the Budget 2016 and how this affects your business
2. You will get the details about the planned implementation measures (e.g. PIC grants)
3. You will know the details about the new Employment Law requirements and check how you are complying with those
4. You will get hands-on support about next steps
Join us for our weekly Hub Happy Hour at 5pm with free beers sponsored by our epic Hubber, Braintree!
When: Friday, 1st April
Time: 3:30PM - 5:00PM
Where: The Hub Singapore, Lab
Short bio of speakers:
Lau Dong Neng is the owner and director of Vodich Management Services Pte. Ltd. and serves the Hub Singapore and several Hubbers related to Incorporation, Corporate Secretarial Services, Accounting Services and Financial Advisory
Eckart E. Jensen is the CEO and owner of HR ACT Pte. Ltd. and serves the Hub Singapore and several Hubbers related to Payroll, Employment related topics and HR Operations. On the other hand he also helps MNCs operating in Asia to avoid any RISKY BUSINESS in Human Resources.
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Lab
Hubbers (Hub Members) Public
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, S(188655) Singapore
The Hub Singapore1,431 Followers