The Empire, Emperor and the Crown
Uncover Singapore’s links to the Chinese Emperor, the British monarchy and empire through an exploration of Yueh Hai Ching Temple that has one of the most ornate temple roofs in Singapore; the Former Fullerton Building and the Former Telok Ayer Market (now Lau Pa Sat), icons for both historical and contemporary travellers to Singapore!
Monuments covered: Former Fullerton Building (now The Fullerton Hotel), Yueh Hai Ching Temple and Former Telok Ayer Market (now Lau Pa Sat)
Starting point: Outside The Fullerton Hotel (1 Fullerton Square), next to Cavenagh Bridge
Ending point: Lau Pa Sat
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- "Student" refers to any student currently enrolled in locally-based institutions.
- "Senior citizen" refers to any person whose age is 60 years and above.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.