Event is FINISHED
Songkran Celebratory Dinner (For Singles Only)
Sawadi ka! Celebrate this year's Songkran festival and commemorate the Thai New Year without the fuss of getting wet and dirty. With freshly brewed Thai Iced Tea or refreshing Iced Lemongrass Drink, indulge in a 3-course traditional Thai delights infused with the best of modern culinary arts and connect with other fans of Thai cuisine and its culture under the magical festive atmosphere.
Come, let your taste buds tingle and your hearts mingle!
What to Expect
• Ice-breaking game.
• 1-1 interaction with ample rotation.
• 3-course traditional Thai delights.
• Choice of freshly brewed Thai Iced Tea or Iced Lemongrass Drink
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Bangkok Jam
Step into Bangkok Jam, and you will fall in love with the restaurant’s refreshing take on Thai dining—from its modern bistro-styled interior to its cosmopolitan treatment of Thai fare. It embraces Asia’s “City of Angels”, better known as Bangkok, and its metropolitan qualities that make it a melting pot of culture, style, language, and cuisine. By weaving classically Thai spices, herbs and cooking methods, Bangkok Jam dishes out a contemporary Thai cuisine that is unique yet familiar.
Registration and Payment
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Want to find more groups and events like this?