19th FEW Career Strategies Seminar (CSS) : WOMEN RISING-Inspiration. Knowledge. Connection.
Join us for a transformational day-long event full of seminars, workshops and networking opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
Every two years members of the FEW community and beyond come together for the FEW biennial Career Strategies Seminar (CSS). As FEW’s flagship event, this full-day professional development seminar is organized and led by experienced, successful female business leaders and mentors for women from all backgrounds living and working in Japan. The day features keynote speakers, hands-on workshops and practical skill-building sessions, to equip participants with the tools, resources and strategies to enhance their lives and careers in Japan.
Now, in its 19th year, the theme of CSS 2016 is “WOMEN RISING,” offering “Inspiration, Knowledge and Connection,” and welcoming more than 80 FEW members and other international women for a transformational day of self-development, professional learning, camaraderie, networking and fun!
This year our goal is to help attendees acquire the necessary tools and confidence to RISE UP and better navigate their way towards an even more purposeful career. FEW welcomes and encourages new and past participants to attend and enjoy opportunities to:
- Assess where you are now, and where you want to go and gain inspiration to create a bigger vision for your career
- Receive tips on navigating the current job landscape and changing career paths
- Acquire skills for starting up and running your own business or project
- Learn how you as a woman can tap into your creativity to maximize your unique potential
- Better understand your worth and build a strong identity
- Gain insights into how you can present yourself and/or your business in a way that drives visibility, credibility and opportunity
- Discover new strategies to make health and wellness a priority and better balance your work and personal life
- Connect and share experiences with other professional women who can help your reach your goals
Stay tuned for more details! We hope to see you there!
Schedule (may be subject to change)
9.30 – 10:00 Registration and Networking
10.00 – 10:15 Opening Remarks/Outline of Programs
10:15 – 11:00 Keynote Speech
11:15 – 12:15 Morning Workshops (four options)
12:15 – 13:15 Networking Lunch
13:15 – 14:00 Afternoon Keynote
14:15 – 15:15 Afternoon Workshops A (four options)
15:30 – 16:30 Afternoon Workshops B (four options)
16:45 – 17:30 Wrap-Up
17:30 – 19:00 Networking Reception
“I joined CSS for the first time in 2010 and it completely changed my life! I was encouraged by a friend to attend as I was at crossroads in my career (and life). I had a vague idea about what I wanted to do but I had no energy, stimulation or confidence to start.”
“CSS provided me with all of the above. First, in the form of seminars that were practical and useful in terms of finding a way to set goals, understand the real challenges of starting a business and how to make the first step. Secondly, with networking and sharing with different walks of life, I felt part of an amazing supportive and positive group. The day after that seminar – I made some life-changing actions!”
“One month later I entered the “Women Got Talent” contest organized by FEW and came 2nd. I felt so motivated and fueled up! Two months later I was able to launch my coaching company. One small action led to a cascade of other actions and opportunities. I highly recommend this valuable, rich day.”
Important Registration Info
- *Early Bird rates apply for registration before Thursday, April 28, 2016.
- Ticket price includes lunch, refreshments throughout the day and networking reception following the closing session.
- No refunds will be granted after Saturday, May 14. All processing fees related to refund will be the responsibility of the registrant.
- Substitutions may take place up until May 27.
- Registered participants who have paid and fail to attend will not be reimbursed.
To officially register for the event, please visit FEW Japan home page
9:30 AM - 7:00 PM JST
FEW Member Earlybird (8,000JPY + 516JPY Peatix Service Charge) ¥8,516 FEW Member (10,000JPY + 619JPY Peatix Service Charge) ¥10,619 Guest Earlybird(10,000JPY + 619JPY Peatix Service Charge) ¥10,619 Guest(12,000JPY + 722JPY Peatix Service Charge) ¥12,722 NonMember Students Earlybird(8,000JPY + 516JPY Peatix Service Charge) ¥8,516 NonMember Students(10,000JPY + 619JPY Peatix Service Charge) ¥10,619
On sale until May 27, 2016, 5:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 3-15-4 Shibaura Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 108-0023 Japan
7min. from JR Tamachi sta. (Shibaura Exit) 10min. from Toei Mita line / Toei Asakusa line Mita sta. (A4 Exit)
FEW Japan50 Followers
9 / 160