Event is FINISHED
The Art of Modern Calligraphy (For Singles Only)
It all started with a fountain pen. Leon’s interest in calligraphy was born out of an interest to improve his day to day writing which eventually led to his dabbling in pointed pens and italic scripts. Since then, his love for the act of writing has grown. As a Protege Calligraphy mentor today, Leon believes that calligraphy can be a form of meditation and relaxation and would love to share this art with people who are interested.
In our collaboration with PROTEGE, we will go over the basics and everything that you need to know to get started. All necessary materials will be provided during the course and for take-home, so your skill is not only limited to the workshop but outside of it as well! In this three-hour workshop, learn basic calligraphy strokes as you interact with fellow participants who share the same interests as you. Engage in light-hearted conversations while indulging in delectable teatime delights with fellow artistic individuals in our post-workshop mingling. Let out your artistic soul and be there to impress!
What to Expect
• 2-hour Modern Calligraphy workshop.
• Take-home calligraphy kit which includes work pad, straight pen holder, pointed flex nib, pencil, bottle of ink and ink pot.
• Post-workshop mingling.
• Cakes and coffee/tea
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 20 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Add to Calendar
Wed Mar 30, 2016
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- PROTEGE @ T H E S P A C E
Gentlemen $140.00 Ladies $140.00
- Venue Address
- 12 Arumugam Road #02-02 (Suite G) Lion Global Building B Singapore 409958 Singapore
3-minute walk from MacPherson MRT
GaiGai by Paktor1,561 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?