Event is FINISHED
Mini Easter Egg Hunt & Dinner (For Singles Only)
Bunnies, eggs, Easter gifts and fluffy, yellow chicks all stem from pagan roots. These tropes were incorporated into the celebration of Easter separately from the Christian tradition of honoring the day Jesus Christ rose from the dead.
From the earliest times, the egg was a symbol of rebirth in most cultures. Eggs were often wrapped in gold leaf or, if you were a peasant, colored brightly by boiling them with the leaves or petals of certain flowers. Today, children hunt colored eggs and place them in Easter baskets along with the modern version of real Easter eggs - those made of plastic or chocolate candy.
To celebrate this special holiday, join us in a mini Easter egg hunt with a specially curated 3-course Italian dinner. Reel in excitement as you find your first Easter egg and feast to your hearts content with the finest Italian gastronomies.
What to Expect
• Easter egg hunt.
• 3-course Italian dinner.
• 1-1 interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Dedicated to serving wholesome Italian fare alongside a hearty American brunch on weekends, Spruce Ristorante at Phoenix Park celebrates fresh ingredients and warm hospitality in a unique heritage spot nestled amongst trees.
Under the direction of Italian Chef Mauro Scotto - former Chef Owner of 1 Michelin-starred Ristorante Rocca Bruna (Rapallo, Italy) - Spruce Ristorante at Phoenix Park is committed to fine flavours executed with easy finesse.
Registration and Payment
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Add to Calendar
Wed Mar 23, 2016
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- SPRUCE, Phoenix Park
Gentlemen $59.00 Ladies $59.00
On sale until Mar 22, 2016, 3:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 320 Tanglin Road, Singapore 247980 Singapore
GaiGai by Paktor700 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?