SE Learning Session: SOCIAL ENTERPRISE 101 @ Kuching
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
Social Enterprise 101 describes the historical context of social enterprise and entrepreneurship, which also compares social enterprise with other form of traditional business and sectors that covers the following:
- The historical context of social entrepreneurship, how it has been shaped and developed from the traditional sectors
- The generic concept of social enterprise, and how is it differentiated from other forms of business and traditional sectors
- The future evolution of social enterprise and social entrepreneurship sector in the larger scope of collective impact
- Understand the key characteristics and functions of a social enterprise compared to other form of enterprise/business
- Develop a generic social enterprise concept by identifying the business and impact drivers of the social enterprise
- Understand the current global landscape of social enterpreneurship, and discern local implications
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
Come join us in the special Learning Session in iCube Innovation:
Saturday, 16 April 2016 | 9.00am - 3.30pm | iCube Innovation
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular 20.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- B424-B432, Block B, Level 4, ICOM Square 93450 Sarawak, Jalan Pending, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia