SHF 2016: Raffles Walk of Fame Tour
Join a 45-minute tour that will open the doors to the heart of Raffles Hotel. Visit the suites where world leaders, celebrities and royalty have resided. Look out for the Hall of Fame, where the photograph of the original visionary owners of the hotel, the Sarkies Brothers, hangs proudly on the wall. Hear the real story behind the tiger that hid under the billiard room.
Tickets cost $20 per person, fully redeemable at the Raffles Gift Shop or the hotel’s food and beverage establishments
Meeting point: Main entrance of Raffles Hotel (along Beach Road)
This tour is part of Singapore Heritage Festival 2016. For more information, please refer to heritagefest.sg.
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.