CodingGirls- UI&UX for Digital Products - Ruby on Rails Track Session 02
No matter you are a guy or a girl, you are welcomed to join our workshop! :) We want to have more girls to code, but we are not anti-man.
We are CodingGirls. We want to have more tech-newbie girls interested in technology and coding.
This is the 2nd session of our Ruby on Rails Web Development Track.
What you will achieve:
Develop wireframe for a desired CodingGirls website and member portal.
What you will learn:
1. What is the difference between UX, UI and Interaction Design
2. Fundamental UI Design principles
3. Hands-on session to design a web page for CodingGirls using https://moqups.com/
About the Coach:
Zenan Liu, UX Designer @ BitTitan seeking to create work with quality and impact.
He strongly believes that well designed products reside in the intersection of business insights, user needs and technology constraints. In my previous work, I conducted user research and design workshops to help businesses gain better insights into user needs and behaviors, and use prototyping as a powerful tool to solve complex design problems, enabling stakeholders and developers to achieve solid shared understanding towards the product vision. .
Must Bring: your laptop and willingness to learn!
PS: Afternoon tea will be provided during the break.
Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CodingGirls
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org (PS: there is only one "g" in the email address LOL)
A Partner Event Of Singapore Design Week
- The event description was updated. Diff#155127 2016-03-15 04:06:53
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- #03-04, IDA Labs@NDC National Design Centre 111 Middle Road, Singapore 188969
Standard SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- #03-04, IDA Labs@NDC National Design Centre 111 Middle Road, Singapore 188969 Singapore
CodingGirls Singapore1,184 Followers