Champagne Premier Cru Tasting
You are welcome to join us at Bar-A-Thym on Wednesday 9 March 2016 evening for an exclusive Champagne Premier Cru Tasting tutored by a French wine specialist.
Champagne grower and winemaker since 1946, Gabriel-Pagin Fils operates on 9.5 hectares of land in Avenay Val d’Or, Mutigny, Avize and Cramant. All the vineyards are classified as grand cru and premier cru. The philosophy of Gabriel-Pagin Fils is based on the respect of nature and tradition, a family know-how that propose you a remarkable range of Champagnes by their typicality and character: vines plowed, not chemically weeded, traditional pressing, treatment of the musts as low as possible, no addition of yeast, long aging in the cellars.
The Champagne served will be:
1) Gabriel Pagin Fils Champagne Premier Cru Brut NV Grande Reserve (70% chardonnay, 30% pinot noir)
2) Gabriel Pagin Fils Champagne Premier Cru Brut NV Carte d’Or (100% pinot noir)
3) Gabriel Pagin Fils Champagne Premier Cru Brut Millesime 2006 (100% chardonnay)
4) Gabriel Pagin Fils Champagne Premier Cru Brut Millesime 2004 (100% pinot noir)
Bar-A-Thym's Chef/Owner Francois Mermilliod will prepare several canapes to pair with each Champagne.
Do not miss this one time only event!
This event is limited to 20 participants so prior booking is required, thank you!
The Eiffel Markets Team
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
4 x Tasting Glasses (75ml) + Canapes SOLD OUT $75.00
- Venue Address
- 18 Gemmill Lane, 069255 Singapore