Event is FINISHED
Relaxing Weekend Brunch (For Singles Age 35 & Below)
One episode of The Simpsons famously described brunch this way: "It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end. You don't get completely what you get at breakfast, but you get a good meal."
What better way to kick off your weekend fun than joining us for a late morning of sumptuous brunch? Sleep in, throw on something from your weekend wardrobe and indulge in delectable Australian brunch with a Korean twist while engaging in entertaining conversations with like-minded individuals!
What to Expect
• Ice-breaker game.
• Brekafast main and a choice of coffee or juice.
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
The dabang, a rustic cafe serving Australian brunch and dessert with a Korean twist, is nestled along the street of Tanjong Pagar. The cafe encompasses the full experience, from the delights of brunch, to aromatic Graffeo premium coffee beans, complemented with great music and ambience.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $49 nett.
• Head to http://bit.ly/weekendbrunch01 to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Want to find more groups and events like this?