Heroes of Singapore
Throughout history, people have erected statues and sculptures in honour of men and women of valour, courage and sacrifice. Tall, impressive and often austere – what do these memorials actually stand for? Who, or what, are we meant to remember?
On this trail, learn about some of Singapore’s very own heroes who gave up their lives for causes larger than themselves. Discover the fascinating stories behind each memorial’s design and construction. Be inspired by our Heroes of Singapore!
Monuments covered: Civilian War Memorial, Cenotaph, Lim Bo Seng Memorial
Starting point: Civilian War Memorial (Beach Road)
Ending point: Lim Bo Seng Memorial (Esplanade Park)
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- "Senior citizen" refers to any person whose age is 60 years and above.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-02-18 01:09:41