Strange Tales and Spooky Histories
Join a night tour and discover the secrets held within the walls of the 128-year-old National Museum. Listen to tales of eccentric staff members, strange artefacts and unexplainable happenings, as you wander through the corridors of the oldest museum in Singapore.
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part of that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- "Senior citizen" refers to any person whose age is 60 years and above.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.