Food Photography with Nugene Chiang (Workshop)
Time: 11am - 2pm
Vacancies: 15 slots only!
Venue: Old Boys Gallery
Address: 67 Kampong Bahru Rd, Singapore 169371
About the workshop:
Nugene will be sharing his tips on food photography in this workshop and how to bring out the best in the dish.
The course content includes:
1) Food photo stories
2) Camera and Lenses
3) Camera Settings
4) Creative options - including food styling, lighting, shooting angles
About the photographer:
Nugene has always been fascinated by how beautiful the skies can look in their different shades of ‘moods’. At age 20, he purchased his 1st point and shoot camera, and would spend many rolls of film just photographing the skies. He enrolled into LaSalle-College of the Arts to study a Diploma in Communication Design, hoping to pursue a career in advertising. Showing keen interest in his photography modules, his lecturer decide to offer him an internship role as a commercial photography assistant. The internship role eventually became a part time job and for the next 2 years, Nugene trained under the watchful eye of his mentor and learn the craft of commercial photography. In 2005, he went on to Stock photography and has travelled to numerous countries for photo-shoots, and also had his work represent many ads for banks, telcos, magazines, etc. In 2010, he graduated with a Degree in Fine Art photography from LaSalle-College of the Arts and now spends his time as a Trainer with Canon Imaging Academy, conducting photography workshops and sharing the knowledge he has gained over the years as a photographer.
Check out his works here:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Tickets purchased are non-refundable.
2. Tickets purchased cannot be exchanged for other workshops or seminars.
3. Tickets may not be resold.
4. Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchase.
5. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to latecomers until a suitable intermission.