Badminton Smackdown (For Singles Only)
Back by popular demand!
Come join us in a casual and friendly badminton session on a Sunday afternoon! String up your rackets and get ready for some smashing fun.
Head on down for a mingling session after the game at a nearby cafe with fellow participants to trade some tips off the court after the badminton session. Light refreshmenets will be provided as well to help you replenish your energy in those weary limbs. This will be a smashing experience you won’t forget!
What to Expect
• 2-hour badminton session at a state-of-the-art badminton facility.
• Mixed doubles. Pair up with the opposite gender and partake in couples badminton challenges.
• Pairing rotation.
• Participants to bring their own racquets.
• Quality shuttlecocks will be provided.
• Light refreshments and post-activity mingling.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 sporty participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $39 nett.
• Head to http://bit.ly/badminton03 to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard or VISA.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer your friends and receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.