The Mindfulness to Flow Performance Program - "4 Weeks of Mindfulness at Work"
Are you looking for ways to reboot your professional life – to find flow at work? Are you lost in the rat-race and grasping for direction? Are you ready to elevate your game in the corporate environment?
Longer hours at work = Higher productivity?
Emerge Performance hacks this conventional understanding with the Mindfulness to Flow program, one that takes an integrated mindfulness (mind-heart-body) approach to finding your flow at the workplace.
Benefits of the Mindfulness to Flow Program:
- Attain clarity of professional goals
- Improve inter-personal relationships & conflict management
- Cultivate positive influence with authenticity at the workplace
- Enhance problem-solving & decision-making skills
- Practice stress management strategies to cope with adversity & change
- Fuel high performance with mindful eating habits
- Strengthen mental & physical fitness as a corporate athlete
- LIVE with meaning and purpose
What the Mindfulness to Flow program is all about:
- 4 x Weekly Mindfulness Training Sessions (Based on the MBSR Curriculum) --> 2,9,16,23 Mar, Weds, 7-9pm
- 2 x High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Sessions --> 5 & 19 Mar, Sat, 9-1pm
- Daily practices
- Nutrition coaching
- Community & Technology Support
First 10 signups will get a complimentary stress assessment - using biofeedback technology, conducted before and after the program.
Lim Han Ee, Mindfulness Instructor
Han Ee is one of a handful of mindfulness instructors in this region who has completed the training pathway by the Center for Mindfulness (CFM), UMass and trained under the direction of Jon Kabat Zinn to deliver the MBSR program. He is also the first instructor in this region who integrates biofeedback technology into mindfulness program to evaluate and quantify behavioural responses.
Melody Chong, Nutrition/Health Coach
Melody is a certified health coach who found her calling in health and wellness after an illustrious career in the public relations and marketing industries. She conducts nutrition talks and wellness workshops, contributes recipes to health blogs and conducts cooking demonstrations and classes to showcase healthy food that tastes great. The partners she has worked with include Parkway East Hospital, Lululemon, LiveFitter and renowned kitchen brand, Bertazzoni – La Germania. Melody is excited to meet and work with like-minded companies and individuals in spreading happy healthy living and simultaneously grow her practice as a holistic health coach.
Sharon Ng, Fitness Coach
As a personal trainer certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and National Council of Strength and Fitness (NCSF), Sharon uses a blend of strength training techniques with her clients including HIIT, plyometrics and weight training. In addition, she is a netball coach who has worked with many teams since 17 years old. Her sessions are challenging yet fun.
Enter the discount code of "EarlyBird" to enjoy a $50 discount! Offer ends 14 Feb16!!