Hub Singapore x Dragon Law presents: Module 5 - Going Online
Come, join DRAGON LAW’s Legal Startup Academy to:
Get expert advice from industry professionals, learn from mistakes and obtain insider secrets to quickly getting started
Hear success stories from entrepreneurs themselves
Learn from startups who overcame obstacles to raise funding
Gain insights from angel investors and venture capitalists – what makes them part with the money?
Module 5: Going online (10th June)
Steps to quickly getting started on online lead generation
How to turn your LinkedIn profile into a sales machine
Learn about online Business Models
Must have legal documents for Website and Apps
You can sign up for all modules or select the one that is relevant to your business now! Attend one session and get a 20% discount off your next session.
When: 10th June
Time: 4PM - 5:30PM (Registrations starts at 3:30PM)
Where: The Hub Singapore, Lab
Hubbers and Dragon Law Members can attend for free!
Agenda (subject to change):
3:30pm Registration and networking4:00pm Presentation by Shermin Oh, Marketing Manager @ Dragon Law: Online lead generation and turning your LinkedIn profile into a sales machine4:15pm Presentation by Chris Chan, Head of Legal @Redmart: Legal considerations for online business models4:45pm Q&A – open to floor5:00pm Networking till late
A free eBook with additional tips from each module
An exclusive discount to sign up for Dragon Law
Module 6: Show me the money! (15th July) - Sign up here
- Types of financing: pros & cons
- Angel investors & VSs: who are they, what do they expect?
- Private investments: What documents do I need?
Module 7: Social Business (12th August) - Sign up here
- How are Social Enterprises different from regular businesses
- Legal implication for Social Enterprises
- Legal clinic for Social Enterprises and charities
What is DRAGON LAW's Legal Startup Academy?
- A DRAGON LAW initiative to empower business owners in Singapore with essential legal knowledge for every stage of the business
- Insightful exchanges that allow for practical takeaways by offering perspectives from different players in the ecosystem
View our full Academy listing here.
Who should attend:
Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to have a good overview of pre-startup legal requirements
Early-stage startup founders looking to achieve compliance for fundraising
Small business owners looking to safeguard their revenue with best legal practices
20+ years of experience in leading law firms, tech companies, and consulting firms across Asia, Europe, and the USA.
START A FREE TRIAL:
The Asia Law Portal is an independent forum for the discussion of news, information & opportunity in the Asia-Pacific legal markets
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Lab
Module 5: Public $10.00 Module 5:Hubber Module 5: Dragon Law $10.00
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, S(188655) Singapore
The Hub Singapore1,588 Followers