Hub Singapore x Dragon Law presents: Module 4 - Grow your team
Come, join DRAGON LAW’s Legal Startup Academy to:
Get expert advice from industry professionals, learn from mistakes and obtain insider secrets to quickly getting started
Hear success stories from entrepreneurs themselves
Learn from startups who overcame obstacles to raise funding
Gain insights from angel investors and venture capitalists – what makes them part with the money?
Module 4: Grow your team (13th May)
Singapore employment law: 12 fundamentals
How to grow your team? How to reward them?
Employee or independent contractor: Pros & cons
Workplace policies that help your small business
You can sign up for all modules or select the one that is relevant to your business now! Attend one session and get a 20% discount off your next session.
When: 13 May
Time: 4PM - 5:30PM (Registrations starts at 3:30PM)
Where: The Hub Singapore, Lab
Hubbers and Dragon Law Members can attend for free!
3:30pm Registration and networking
4:00pm Presentation by Sarah Hales, Sales Manager at DRAGON LAW
4:20pm Panel discussion: Sarah and Josh Bell, Director/GM at Guzman y Gomez
4:40pm Q&A: Open to floor
5:00pm Networking till late
All attendees will receive:
A free eBook with additional tips from each module
An exclusive discount to sign up for Dragon Law
- Get quickly started and turn your site into a sales machine
- Learn about online Business Models
- Must have legal documents for Web and Apps
Module 6: Show me the money! (15th July) - Sign up here
- Types of financing: pros & cons
- Angel investors & VSs: who are they, what do they expect?
- Private investments: What documents do I need?
Module 7: Social Business (12th August) - Sign up here
- How are Social Enterprises different from regular businesses
- Legal implication for Social Enterprises
- Legal clinic for Social Enterprises and charities
What is DRAGON LAW's Legal Startup Academy?
- A DRAGON LAW initiative to empower business owners in Singapore with essential legal knowledge for every stage of the business
- Insightful exchanges that allow for practical takeaways by offering perspectives from different players in the ecosystem
View our full Academy listing here.
Who should attend:
Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to have a good overview of pre-startup legal requirements
Early-stage startup founders looking to achieve compliance for fundraising
Small business owners looking to safeguard their revenue with best legal practices
20+ years of experience in leading law firms, tech companies, and consulting firms across Asia, Europe, and the USA.
START A FREE TRIAL:
The Asia Law Portal is an independent forum for the discussion of news, information & opportunity in the Asia-Pacific legal markets
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Lab
Module 4: Public SOLD OUT $10.00 Module 4: Hubbers FULL Module 4: Dragon Law SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, S(188655) Singapore
The Hub Singapore2,061 Followers