Hub Singapore x Dragon Law presents: Module 3 - Start doing business
Come, join Dragon Law’s Legal Startup Academy to:
Get expert advice from industry professionals, learn from mistakes and obtain insider secrets to quickly getting started
Hear success stories from entrepreneurs themselves
Learn from startups who overcame obstacles to raise funding
Gain insights from angel investors and venture capitalists – what makes them part with the money?
Module 3: Start doing business (15th April)
Must-have documents to run your business
How to collaborate with others?
Procedures and workflow improvements
Work smarter and faster with cloud solutions!
- You will learn from insider industry professionals
- You will hear real entrepreneurs talk about the challenges in executing a business
- You will learn from startups who have raised funding and the challenges and expectations that come with it
- You will hear angel investors and venture capitalists explain why they invest and what they expect
- You will learn how you can protect your business and create value through the law
You can sign up for all modules or select the one that is relevant to your business now! Attend one session and get a 20% discount off your next session.
When: 15th April 2016
Time: 4PM - 5:30PM (Registration starts at 3:30PM)
Where: The Hub Singapore, Lab
Hubbers and Dragon Law Members can attend for free!
3:30pm Registration and networking
4:00pm Presentation by Sarah Hales, Sales Manager at Dragon Law
4:20pm Panel discussion: Sarah and Jagdish Sidhu, Experienced Business Partnering Professional
4:40pm Q&A: Open to floor
5:00pm Networking till late
A free eBook with additional tips from each module
All attendees will receive:
An exclusive discount to sign up for Dragon Law
- Learn fundamentals about Singapore employment law
- Must have employment documents and policies
- Employee or contractor? What’s better for my business?
- Get quickly started and turn your site into a sales machine
- Learn about online Business Models
- Must have legal documents for Web and Apps
Module 6: Show me the money! (15th July) - Sign up here
- Types of financing: pros & cons
- Angel investors & VSs: who are they, what do they expect?
- Private investments: What documents do I need?
Module 7: Social Business (12th August) - Sign up here
- How are Social Enterprises different from regular businesses
- Legal implication for Social Enterprises
- Legal clinic for Social Enterprises and charities
What is Dragon Law's Legal Startup Academy?
A Dragon Law initiative to empower business owners in Singapore with essential legal knowledge for every stage of the business
Insightful exchanges that allow for practical takeaways by offering perspectives from different players in the ecosystem
View our full Academy listing here.
Who should attend
Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to have a good overview of pre-startup legal requirements
Early-stage startup founders looking to achieve compliance for fundraising
Small business owners looking to safeguard their revenue with best legal practices
20+ years of experience in leading law firms, tech companies, and consulting firms across Asia, Europe, and the USA.
START A FREE TRIAL:
The Asia Law Portal is an independent forum for the discussion of news, information & opportunity in the Asia-Pacific legal markets
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Lab
Module 3: Public $10.00 Module 3: Hubbers Module 3:Dragon Law $10.00
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, S(188655) Singapore
The Hub Singapore1,584 Followers