Hub Singapore x Dragon Law presents: Module 2 - Setting up your business
Come, join Dragon Law's Legal Startup Academy at The Hub Singapore to:
Get expert advice from industry professionals, learn from mistakes and obtain insider secrets to quickly getting started
Hear success stories from entrepreneurs themselves
Learn from startups who overcame obstacles to raise funding
Gain insights from angel investors and venture capitalists – what makes them part with the money?
Module 2: Setting up your business (18th March)
Shareholders’ Agreement: Necessity not luxury!
What is it, why do you need it, what are the clauses to watch for?
Company secretarial: Board & Shareholders’ resolutions
Key assistance schemes (PIC & ICV) that help small businesses!
You can sign up for all modules or select the one that is relevant to your business now! Attend one session and get a 20% discount off your next session.
When: 18th March
Time: 4PM - 5:30PM (Registrations starts at 3:30pm)
Where: The Hub Singapore, Lab
Hubbers and Dragon Law Members can attend for free!
3:30pm Registration & networking
4:00pm Presentation by Daniel Walker, CEO Dragon Law
5:00pm Panel Q&A: All speakers
5:30pm Networking continues till late
All attendees will receive:
A free eBook with additional tips from each module
An exclusive discount to sign up for Dragon Law
- Key documents to run your business and collaborate with others
- Put in place procedures & work smarter with cloud solutions
- Own your Intellectual Property
- Learn fundamentals about Singapore employment law
- Must have employment documents and policies
- Employee or contractor? What’s better for my business?
- Get quickly started and turn your site into a sales machine
- Learn about online Business Models
- Must have legal documents for Web and Apps
Module 6: Show me the money! (15th July) - Sign up here
- Types of financing: pros & cons
- Angel investors & VSs: who are they, what do they expect?
- Private investments: What documents do I need?
Module 7: Social Business (12th August) - Sign up here
- How are Social Enterprises different from regular businesses
- Legal implication for Social Enterprises
- Legal clinic for Social Enterprises and charities
What is Dragon Law's Legal Startup Academy?
A Dragon Law initiative to empower business owners in Singapore with essential legal knowledge for every stage of the business
Insightful exchanges that allow for practical takeaways by offering perspectives from different players in the ecosystem
View our full Academy listing here.
Who should attend
Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to have a good overview of pre-startup legal requirements
Early-stage startup founders looking to achieve compliance for fundraising
Small business owners looking to safeguard their revenue with best legal practices
20+ years of experience in leading law firms, tech companies, and consulting firms across Asia, Europe, and the USA.
START A FREE TRIAL:
The Asia Law Portal is an independent forum for the discussion of news, information & opportunity in the Asia-Pacific legal markets
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Lab
Module 2: Public $10.00 Module 2: Hubbers Module 2:Dragon Law $10.00
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, S(188655) Singapore
The Hub Singapore1,547 Followers