Join a veteran museum guide for a behind-the-scenes look at the transformation of monuments into museums, complete with unique stories and personal anecdotes!
Monuments covered: Former Empress Place Building (now Asian Civilisations Museum), Former City Hall and Former Supreme Court (now National Gallery Singapore) and Former Tao Nan School (now The Peranakan Museum)
Starting point: Asian Civilisations Museum Lobby (1 Empress Place, Singapore 179555)
Ending point: The Peranakan Museum
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part of that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM SGT
Standard $5.00 Senior Citizens (60 years and above) / Students $3.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Empress Place, Singapore 179555 Singapore
Monumental Walking Tours812 Followers