Event is FINISHED
Sizzling Mookata (For Singles Age 36 & Above Only) - LADIES FULL
VACANCY UPDATE: LADIES FULL
Have you tried the highly raved Mookata before? The popular Thai steamboat that captured the stomachs of many is definitely a must try if you have not! It’s time to jump onto the bandwagon and savour the delicious Mookata that comes with a savoury soup base made up of the finest Thai herbs and spices! Not forgetting the huge variety of dishes that includes, prawn, meat, fishball, and many more.
Besides indulging in delicious food, you get to interact with new people and one of them might just be your Mr or Miss Right! Does good food coupled with a chance to find your future partner sounds like a good deal to you? Hesitate no more and sign up now to spend a splendid evening with us!
What to Expect
• Individual mookata set.
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotation.
• Picturesque view of the the Singapore harbourfront.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Charcoal Thai
Charcoal Thai brings in the nation's well-known 'steamboat', also known as 'Mookata' to many. A standard steamboat set comes with generous heaps of vegetables and golden mushrooms, fresh slices of marinated meat for barbecuing, succulent chicken and fish balls, fresh prawns and more. Not to forget the home-made chilli dip that goes with the 'Mookata'. You just have to try it.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $49 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be of age 24 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Want to find more groups and events like this?