[Singapore] Growth Hacking Panel Discussion - Learn the Growth Tips of GrabTaxi, SurveyMonkey and Uber
-- T H E E V E N T --
Kick off the year with Growth Hacking Asia's first panel event!
We have brought together an inspiring panel of speakers from some of the coolest startups in the region! Learn all about growth hacking from the views of marketers and product managers. And take part in the brainstorming and Q&A sessions to get inspiration for your own startup!
Some of the topics we'll discuss include:
• The main growth challenges startups are facing
• How do you define growth hacking? Buzz word or real thing?
• Specific marketing and product specific case studies
• Q&A session with the panelists - find out what you can apply to your company!
-- T H E P A N E L --
Michael Zhang - Founder & CEO at Wolfe Career, Led growth for GrabTaxi in Asia
Eli Schwartz - Director of Marketing APAC at SurveyMonkey
Aysha Akbar - Growth, Uber Singapore
-- T H E P R O G R A M --
6.45pm - 7.00pm - Registration
7.00pm - 7.30pm - Brainstorming Session: Get feedback on your startup idea from like-minded entrepreneurs
7.30pm - 9.00pm - Panel Discussion and Q&A Session
Early Bird Tickets (until Jan 25th): $5
Regular Ticket: $10
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Silicon Straits Singapore
Early Bird (until Jan 25th) SOLD OUT $5.00 Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- Silicon Straits - 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #06-11/12 Singapore 139951 Singapore