Strategic Digital Marketing: Which Is the Right Social Media?
Date: 21 Jan 2016
Time: 6.30pm – 9.00pm
Venue: Marketing Institute of Singapore, 51 Anson Road #03-53 Anson Centre Singapore 079904
"Smart data analytics of time, location and target audience will improve the integrated marcom of omni-channel digital marketing via selected social media."
Marketing channels have evolved over decades from billboards to TV/radio broadcasting and web browsing. The advent of mobile devices have created a new channel of digital marketing, social media, that target at specific communities. Over time, there is a challenge for marketers to identify, leverage and integrate the right social media in communicating their messages effectively. The application of smart data analytics in a cross-platform environment will help this decision making. Different dashboards and indicators can be designed in helping the strategic positioning of different social media in creating an omni-channel digital marketing.
• Understand the evolutionary marketing landscape from billboards to mobile devices
• The need for smart data analytics in responding to the increasingly complex use of social media in outreaching and communicating
• Learn how smart data analytics will potentially change the way we do digital marketing from the points of contents and technologies
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Marketing Institute of Singapore, 51 Anson Road #03-53 Anson Centre Singapore 079904
Public / Non-Member $35.00 MIS Member $20.00
On sale until Jan 20, 2016, 6:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 51 Anson Road #03-53 Anson Centre Singapore 079904 Singapore
Nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar