FUTURE READY: Basics of Collaboration
The major challenge of any collaboration is complexity. Whether it is across cultures, areas of specialisation, countries, or virtual space - initiating collaboration and building productive relationships requires un-learning and re-learning essential behaviours for 21st Century business success.
This workshop will provide insights of how to drive collaboration in business and what it takes to engage in productive collaboration as the future way of working. You’ll learn simple methods to achieve your goals by fitting collaboration into work styles and lifestyles. We’ll help you create a framework that you can take back to your organisation to ensure that collaboration works in practice.
What We’ll Cover and What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the complexities and drivers of collaboration
- Overcoming barriers and silos for new collaboration initiatives
- Techniques (tools), attitudes (mindset) and environments (culture) that yield positive collaboration
- Identify day-to-day behaviours that can improve working relationships
- Juggling collaborative efforts in fast-paced environments with multiple stakeholders
- Leveraging networks to build purposeful collaboration for innovation
- Interesting collaboration challenges and best practices from peers in other companies/industries
- Professionals in the people function: HR, Talent Management, Learning & Development and Organisational Development
- Entrepreneurs looking to create collaborative initiatives for greater impact
- Anyone who looking to build essential skills for advancement and employability in today’s dynamic workforce
- Curious minds and life-long learners
JustCo is Singapore’s largest co-working space in the Central Business District (CBD). Located at 120 Robinson Road, JustCo occupies four floors of the building including the top two levels which offer an inspiring view of Singapore’s skyline.
JustCo was established to meet the growing demand for creative, collaborative workspaces integrating lifestyle, community and technology into the work environment. It offers an open, dynamic environment which includes an expansive common area for networking and collaboration, as well as a games room for clients to relax and unwind. Clients have the flexibility of getting a desk or a dedicated and secured studio space with access to all shared facilities.