Present with Impact and Speak with Confidence - A Masterclass in Voice Technique
"This workshop equipped me with new skills that gave me confidence to stand in front of a crowd. It is definitely a workshop everyone can benefit from."
Tessa, Full Circle PR, Singapore
Do you know the impression your voice makes on your audience?
Do you struggle with presenting factual yet important information?
Do you lack confidence in front of an audience, large or small?
Do you sometimes fail to connect with your audience?
This workshop will develop your presentation skills from start to finish. Starting with your voice, you will be trained using the Hudson Voice Technique™ that is the only recognised technique for improving spoken vocal delivery. New Voice has teamed up with Expatise that is the only company in Singapore licensed to teach it, to bring a unique and holistic workshop that is not being offered anywhere else in Asia.
By the end of the intense 2 days, you will know how to access your 'Number 5' voice, you will learn the techniques used by voiceover artists, you will refine your message and be able structure it in an easy to understand way, you will appreciate the audience and the environment / culture you are presenting in and be conscious of what you look like, what you sound like, what’s good and what’s not so good and know how to make change.
- Develop a first class voice that shouts confidence by learning how to moderate your accent, energise your delivery and control your voice at critical times
- Understand the importance of defining the goal of the presentation and analysing the audience. Assess the different situations you will be presenting in, for example a public conference, a client-facing meeting, an employee Townhall or training sessions.
- Be conscious of body language and gestures and how they can strengthen the message but also distract the audience
- Discuss typical audience interruptions and appreciate how to overcome them. Analyse audience reactions in different situations and role play how to manage them; practice simple meeting facilitation techniques.
- Three recorded presentations through the 2 days
- Participants’ “before” and “after” recordings will be assessed at the headquarters of Voice Master International in London by Steve Hudson, the creator of the Hudson Voice Technique™
- Participants will identify their optimal voice and know how to use it to create the best impact
- The presentations from Day 1 will be given to the participants on a thumb drive at the end of the day for their review; they will receive the remaining recordings at the end of the workshop. For continuous learning
- Participants will have access to online modules after the workshop for ongoing practice.
Sign up to find out more about New Voice and receive an exclusive offer - you pay only $1,050!
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Sarah Schubert, Director of New Voice Communications, is a strong believer that success speaks foritself. She coaches and trains leaders and professionals to use their voice and communication skills to empower and excite people, and partners with businesses to implement transparent and successful communication strategies to ensure everyone is aligned.
She unleashes people's potential through their voices and her interactive, fun workshops are a unique blend of voice development solutions and business and personal productivity. Sarah has Gold LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art) Award, a degree in Psychology, a postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (CIPD), a Diploma in TESOL & is DISC certified.
Jessica Wootton runs Expatise: Voice, Editorial & Production Services. She is a voiceover artist , a writer/editor and TV Producer and has over 12 years experience in production and broadcasting for global brands such as Discovery, the BBC, National Geographic and Disney.
She has a Masters in Science Communication from Imperial College, London and is Singapore’s only licencsed trainer in the Hudson Voice Technique™.