LIFEHACK: The Art of Time Management
This workshop offers practical techniques that you can use immediately to gain control over your day. You’ll learn to recognise and minimise time-wasting activities, refocus on important goals, and make decisions that help you achieve effective, efficient results in all areas of your life. Gain personal insights and practical skills to develop and implement a framework for successful time management that works for you.
We’ll share tools, methods, tips and resources to build and apply your knowledge and understanding of personal and professional awareness, organization and commitment, prioritization, and scheduling to overcome time management challenges and enhance productivity.
What We’ll Cover and What You’ll Learn:
- Developing and implementing a goal-oriented framework for getting things done
- Prioritising activities to make the best use of your time
- Identifying typical time-wasters and creating solutions to overcome them
- Managing your environment
- Mastering the planning process
- Dealing with interruptions and distractions
- Using technology efficiently
- Professionals and job-seekers looking to build essential skills for advancement and employability in today’s dynamic workforce
- Entrepreneurs seeking simple and proven ways to increase productivity and better manage distractions s
- Anyone who wants to take control of their time and life and get back on track
- Curious minds and life-long learners
JustCo is Singapore’s largest co-working space in the Central Business District (CBD). Located at 120 Robinson Road, JustCo occupies four floors of the building including the top two levels which offer an inspiring view of Singapore’s skyline.
JustCo was established to meet the growing demand for creative, collaborative workspaces integrating lifestyle, community and technology into the work environment. It offers an open, dynamic environment which includes an expansive common area for networking and collaboration, as well as a games room for clients to relax and unwind. Clients have the flexibility of getting a desk or a dedicated and secured studio space with access to all shared facilities.