Green Tea and Wagashi Delights in Tokyo - 2016
Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
Guests can participate in a tea ceremony class at a tea master's home, followed by visits to Japanese specialty shops of green tea and wagashi (Japanese sweets). You will enjoy Matcha (ground green tea) and wagashi at the tea ceremony as well as a sampling of various green teas and wagashi at the shops.
- Enjoy a tea ceremony in a casual setting
at a tea master's home.
- At a long-established tea shop, you
will enjoy a tasting of different teas and a lecture on
green tea by the shop master.
- Visit a wagashi
(Japanese sweets) store and sample from their wide range of offerings, from
traditional to nouvelle.
- Enjoy a tea ceremony in a casual setting at a tea master's home.
- At a long-established tea shop, you will enjoy a tasting of different teas and a lecture on green tea by the shop master.
- Visit a wagashi (Japanese sweets) store and sample from their wide range of offerings, from traditional to nouvelle.
- Tea ceremony: Free your mind through the ritual of tea.
・Enjoy the finest quality green tea and traditional Japanese sweets
from famous confectioneries.
・Learn about tea utensils, hanging scrolls and the etiquette of
・Try for yourself the unique and fun Japanese way of making green tea.
- Visit to specialty green tea and Japanese sweets shops.
・Doien Tea Shop - includes green tea sampling
・Hachinoya Confectionery - includes Japanese sweets sampling
- Tea master’s home in Toritsu-daigaku, Tokyo.
- Meet at Toritsu-daigaku Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
- 2.0 hours
- 2～6 people
- 9,000 yen per person - includes interpreter (English) fee and souvenirs.
* If you wish to arrange a private class, please let us know.
- Wagashi (Japanese sweets) from Hachinoya Confectionery.
- Photos taken during class are provided later over the internet.
- You will need to take your shoes off in the tea ceremony room so please wear socks or stockings.
[ Mon ] - [ Mon ]
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM JST
- Omotesenke Yukyuan,（Meguro-ku, Tokyo ）
On sale until Dec 25, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 1-37-19 Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-0033 Japan