Sail to CNN rated best Asia’s Tropical Islands Paradise
Anambas Islands out ranking Koh Chang, Langwaki, Halong Bay and Similan and came top as Asia's Tropical Island Paradise. Lets embark on 5 days journey to discover if these islands really deserves the title. Here is the plan.
Friday, we will sail 7 to 8 hours to Anambas Island from Bintan, on Sat we will visit Nenggek and Luwe Beach for snorkeling, swimming or simply just picnic by the beach.
Catch some evening sleep as at night we will be heading to Pahat Island to wait for long time resident the Hawks-bills and Green turtles to come onshore. We can join in the locals and help them collect turtle eggs and camp by the beach to watch sunrise.
We will head to fish breeding village, visit Temburun waterfall, we will then head to Penjalin beach.
On Monday we will hop to Palau Bawah which is 2 hour speed boat away from mainland. This island has been compared to lagoons in Bora-Bora of Tahiti. A cluster of 4 islands surrounding a lagoon. Its crystal clear water enabling us to see right through to its white sand base. Should time permit we will head to Lingai Beach and maybe have lunch at the hidden waterfall.
It will cost us $538 and we need a group of 13 to make this trip happen. It includes the following:
1) Return ferry ticket from Singapore to Bintan, inclusive of Singapore and Bintan Departure Fees and fuel surcharge
2) Return ferry ticket from Bintan to Anambas, inclusive of Indonesia Terminal Fees.
3) 1 night stay in Bintan hotel and 4 nights stay in Anambas hotel. Hotels have no star, but is clean with private toilet and twin sharing. We have to catch the early ferry to Anambas so I will be choosing a hotel near the ferry terminal which may not be the best.
4) All land transport within Anambas
5) All sea transport within Anambas and return speed boat from Anambas to Palau Bawah
6) 1 brand new snorkeling set for you to take home.
7) Tips for guide
1) All meals, budget $20 for all 3 meals every day
2) Personal expenses
1) More than 6 months validity passport and valid visa to Indonesia
2) This place is fairly remote and tourism not developed so we can't be expecting Maldives or Krabi standards. As such the reason we are preparing our own snorkeling set.
POSB Saving Account: 117-02762-7
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 081
Our Contact Details
Chong Lee Ling: HP: 91734828, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgina Chin: HP: 96226838, Email: email@example.com
[ Thu ] - [ Tue ]
5:10 PM - 8:10 PM SGT
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. 50 Tanah Merah Road, Singapore
- Venue Address
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. 50 Tanah Merah Road, Singapore Singapore