Growth Hacking Malaysia: UX Fundamentals for Beginners [TRAINING]
- T H E T R A I N I N G -
Think about Facebook. Think about AirBnB . Think about Apple.
What is the link between them, except their billions dollars of revenue?
A smooth, flawless, amazing User Experience. Coincidence?
At Growth Hacking Asia, we don't think so. And you shouldn't either.
UX is primarily how the product feels. It helps create the stickiness of the product, the reason why users love using it day-after-day, without getting bored or annoyed by any aspect of it.
It has a massive impact on all stages of the Growth Hacking Funnel, from activating the user to making them come back to your product and turning them into a frequent customer.
This emerging discipline relies on understanding human interaction, psychology and usability. UX design decisions are made based on studies of how users interact with a system and evaluations on key matrices.
- C O U R S E O U T L I N E -
The following topics will be covered in the half day session:
1) How does a user feel when interfacing with a system?
Analyzing human emotions
How systems can trigger emotions
2) Ergonomics in user interfacing
Determining the usability score of interfaces
How physical limitations transcend into digital interactions
3) The influence of Design on User Experience
4) Technical limitations in System Performance
Making compromises between design, hardware and core experience
5) Simplifying interactions - minimalism
Detecting feature creep
6) Influencing Human Habits
How user experiences can create habits in your users
Crafting behaviour that benefits your business
7) Gamifying Interactions and Experience
- T H E T R A I N E R -
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM MYT
Regular Ticket SOLD OUT RM150.00
- Venue Address
- Makespace - LG16, Quill City Mall, 1018, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur 50250 Malaysia