Event is FINISHED
Sunset Dining at Vineyard (For Singles Age 35-45)
Back by popular demand! Experience the thrill of connecting and learning about someone for the first time all over again with our guaranteed rotation program where all participants are ensured to have ample opportunities to interact with each other.
Nestled amidst the verdant greenscape of HortPark, Singapore, Vineyard showcases the rich hearty flavours of French cuisine bourgeois. With picturesque view, serene ambience and great company, indulge in a tantalizing 3-course meal lovingly cherry-picked by the Head Chef at Vineyard!
What to Expect
• Delectable 3-course meal handpicked by the Head Chef at Vineyard.
• 1-1 interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• Envelop yourself in the serene nature of HortPark.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Vineyard is a charming French restaurant nestled amidst the verdant greenscape of HortPark, Singapore, where every visit is a feast for the senses. Each meal is delicious and lovingly-prepared, served on beautifully aged-wood tables surrounded by nature; or enjoy a glass of wine on our patio, beautifully accented by a reflecting pool that mirrors the beauty of the setting sun.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $59 nett.
• Payment can be made throughMasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 35 to 45.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Want to find more groups and events like this?