Authentic Cha-kaiseki (a five-course traditional cuisine) and Tea Ceremony in Tokyo
Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
This tour provides a traditional Cha-kaiseki (meal served before tea ceremony) and a tea ceremony experience in a special facility with a tea ceremony room. An oasis of calm and traditional beauty in the midst of urban Tokyo.
* The venue is a private facility and not open to the public.
*The following time schedule is sample. Please let us know your preferred time.
Meet at Futako-Tamagawa Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
Tour end: Walk to Futako-Tamagawa Station with our staff.
- Private venue in Futako-Tamagawa, Tokyo.
- Wagashi (Japanese sweets) from Hachinoya Confectionery.
- Photos taken during tea ceremony are provided later over the internet.
- You will need to take your shoes off in the tea room so please wear socks or stockings.
Food Allergies/Religious Restrictions:
Please inform us of any food allergies or religious restrictions in advance.
- For those with allergies or religious restrictions, we will gladly substitute other ingredients.
- For those who do not eat meat, we offer Shojin or vegetarian cuisine based on the dietary restrictions of Buddhist monks.
- For those who do not drink alcohol, we
offer Japanese tea or mineral water.
- タイトル は Authentic Cha-kaiseki (a five-course traditional cuisine) and Tea Ceremony in Tokyo に変更されました。 Diff 2016-05-04 02:08:06
[ Sun ] - [ Sun ]
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM JST
- Tea Ceremony Room in Futako-Tamagawa
Cha-kaiseki and Tea Ceremony 20,000yen ⇒ 15,000yen (25%off) ¥15,000 Cha-kaiseki and TeaCeremony ¥20,000
On sale until May 14, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 〒158-0094 東京都世田谷区玉川3-1-5 Japan